What Batch Systems have these possibilities?

Hi folk.
I have some comps. And I need create some queues for using these comps in
cluster.
These queues must include different users. And each queues must have priority
for
using comps. For example:
There are "A", "B", "C", "D", "E" comps.
Queue1 include next comps: "A", "B", "C".
Queue1 also include next users: u1, u2, u3, u4.
Priority in this queue for comps is "A" -> "B" -> "C"
(i.e. all users u1, u2, u3, u4 run their tasks at first on "A" comps,
then, if "A" already running task, on "B" comp and then "C" comp)

Queue2 include "A", "D", "E" comps and
queue2 include u1, u2, u5, u6 users.
Priority in this queue is "A" -> "D" -> "E"
(i.e. all these users u1, u2, u5, u6 run their tasks at first on "A" comps,
then, if "A" already running task, on D comp and then E comp)

Now I have already installed the torque.
Does the torque/PBS support this posibility?
Also does the torque/PBS support a migration of task from one computer to
other
if computer with high priority has already got free? (I sound that openmosix
support this,
but openmosix need patching kernel but I have different kernel and these are
2.6.x)

Thanx.

PS. Please reply to list, not my e-mail.

--
Зарегистрируйте бесплатный почтовый ящик @inet.ua