panel at ClusterWorld

I've agreed to represent Debian on a panel that's being put together by Jon
"maddog" Hall at the upcoming ClusterWorld conference and expo in San Jose.

During the discussion, I'd like to be able to reference actual clusters that
are running Debian.  I know about a few, but...

This is a request for information about your use of Debian on clusters!

I'd like to know what your cluster is used for, why you picked Debian and
whether you still think it was a good choice, and any particularly significant
results you have achieved or things you have learned that are worthy of report.

Thank you!

Bdale