OSCAR on Debian for IA64

Hello,

I would like to announce the firts unnoficial release of OSCAR for
Debian (IA64). All the work was done by Adam Lazur of Progeny.

Please refer to this page :
http://oscar.openclustergroup.org/tiki-index.php?page=OSCAROnDebian

For download and bug reporting.

Please understand that this release is not (yet!) endorsed by the OSCAR
group and that this release is for developers only. The changes still
has to be incorporated into the main OSCAR tree. In the process, we
don't want to break the existing OSCAR so it means a lot of testing is
necessary.

This release is for IA64 (Itanium) processors but the porting to IA32
should not be too difficult for experienced Debian users.

At this time, the OSCAR project is looking for people ready to support
OSCAR for debian on IA64 and eventually for IA32 as the OSCAR group
don't have the ressources to maintain and develop OSCAR for Debian.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Please reports bugs and problems to the OSCAR-devel mainling list :