Molecular modeling program for debian beowulf

Hi everyone,

It happens that one of our lab is currently using a MS Windows based solution called "HyperChem", nothing wrong with MS based solutions ;).. but since we are trying to integrate all of the kind of cluster-aware tools from the departments over to the cluster I was wondering if anyone of you use this kind of molecular modeling program on beowulf enviroments. I have already done the google way and there are a bunch of gpl tools out there that seems to fit on our needs. I would apretiate to hear opinions from people with  more expertise on this topic than me.

Thanks in advance!

Jay