Re: Advice on cluster hardware

Hi everyone,

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 17:27, Ross Boylan wrote:
> Although this list seems to have been quiet recently, perhaps there are
> some folks out there with wisdom to share.  I didn't turn up much in the
> archives.
>
> The group I am in is about to purchase a cluster.  If anyone on this
> list has any advice on what type of hardware (or software) would be
> best, I'd appreciate it.

There's some stuff on the Debian Wiki about this, with some of the
points discussed here, at http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?StartaBeowulf

If people contributing could check there and add stuff from this
discussion, that would be great, it'll be easier to support the next
person asking this question.  (And we can probably learn a lot from each
other for our own next purchases too!)

Thanks,
--
-Adam P.