Re: HOWTO - sugestion

Dear Fagner,

> 	I'm novice in clusters and I need sugestions where I found a good
> debian-HOWTO. (or another one)
> 	Any sugestion ?

There is a somewhat outdated but extensive document, in portuguese, at

		http://latt.if.usp.br/pmc/

Updated information can be obtained by visiting us, since you are across
the street from us here at IFUSP.  And you could take the opportunity to
visit a couple of clusters up and running around here.

You are the second group at IAG that I have contact with, there is a group
at the Astronomy Department doing the same: building their cluster.  Maybe
you should talk to them end exchange notes. Or we could talk all together.

Cluster activity seems to be picking up here at USP, right now there are
two others being built in Ribeirão Preto. We already have 4 I know about
in this campus, one we helped to install at IPEN, another in São Carlos.

Send my regards to my old friend Pedro Leite da Silva Dias... |:-)

							Cheers,

        Jorge L. deLyra,  Associate Professor of Physics
            The University of Sao Paulo,  IFUSP-DFMA
       For more information: finger delyra@latt.if.usp.br