Cluster FS (new bibe question)

Hi,
	I am new to clusters, I have this silly question, Let us suppose,
a vendor supports clustering support in his OS, does this mean he would
support 'cluster fs' also. I mean can clustering and cluster fs exist
mutually independent.

Thanks
Chetan S

--
Thinking is progress, non thinking is destruction of individual, organization

-Abdul Kalam

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.