Re: linux mips pvm problem

To follow up on my previous question, I found a solution for us. It turns
out that if you have 127.0.0.1 in your /etc/hosts file, pvm binds to the
wrong address and then you get the "add <host>" -> terminate behavior.
Removing it and leaving only an entry for the intranet/internet address
for the machine allows it to work fine. I'm not sure what side-effects
this will have on the rest of the system. I guess we will find out.

--
Scott