Re: ip-over-firewire.

I have. Last time i was working with it (last summer) it seemed viable but
the drivers were still in development and i was unable to get anything
more than 200mbit. Things don't seem to have changed since then. I was
using ip1394 and eth1394.Both of those driver don't seem to have been
worked on since the last time i used them.
Rob