Re: Tasks?

>> Viral <viral@debian.org> writes:

 > >  Yes, there are some things missing there.  Please enumerate them.
 >
 > mosix should also be included.

 I haven't looked at the mosix packages.  What happens when you install
 them?  Do you have to do anything extra to "activate" it or is it more
 plug and play?  If the later, I'm not sure including mosix in the task
 list is a good idea, since it changes the behaviour of the machines.

--
Marcelo             | "If you put butter and salt on it, it tastes like salty
mmagallo@debian.org | butter."