Re: Tasks?

In Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:57:51 +0200 Marcelo cum veritate scripsit :

>  Looking at the tasksel documentation[0] it looks like the first thing
>  that's needed is to get a tiny bit of extra information on the control
>  file of each package that belongs to a task (I might be completely
>  wrong, but the docs aren't clear on this).

I think that it has been decided it won't make woody if we did it this way,
and we ask the ftpmaster for an override.

It might be nice if we included update-cluster into the list of
packages that is required for "master" node.
I am not sure.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4