etherboot/netboot

Hi,

I was wondering if its a good idea to package etherboot. Currently we
have netboot, but one of the HOWTOs on Diskless clients said that etherboot
is a better package.

Whats the status of netboot in debian ? I haven't looked around, and am
hoping someone could tell me. Would it be a good idea to have etherboot
packages, or does netboot provide all the functionality ?

viral

--
http://www.infofin.com/~gandalf

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way,
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say.