Using update-cluster.

Hi,

I just got back and found that update-cluster is quite good now !

I think I can use it in the postinst of mosix for generating
/etc/mosix/mosix.map

What would be a good way to do this ? Would it be a good idea to let
mosix depend upon update-cluster, or should it just be in the suggests:
field ? In that case, if update-cluster is installed and configured, mosix
could attempt configuration using update-cluster.

I would like all cluster software to depend upon update-cluster, but I
would like to hear what views others have.

viral

--
http://www.infofin.com/~gandalf

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.