Re: Documentation.

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 11:39:48AM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Okay, I just spent a couple of hours putting together a "first draft" at
> http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/debian-howto/ .  Please comment and
> contribute; in particular, NFS and NIS entries would be very helpful.
>
> I think the concept of "Get started with XXX in five easy steps", taking
> advantage of Debian's awesome admin utilities, will eventually be
> helpful to the larger Debian community...

That reminds me.. I wrote an article for freeos.com for setting up a debian
based diskless systems.

It is at

http://www.infofin.com/viral/articles/

It is formatted badly, and I'll change that soon, but have a look at it.
Also, comment upon it so that I can improve it. In the near future, I
believe I'll be writing more articles describing a production network that
I built using mostly Debian machines. But, as of now, I'm tied down, and
I'm way too lazy too.

viral

--
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too,
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.