Re: Documentation.

Thanks for the info on getting started. Actually what I'm wanting to do is
make a cluster of machines with a master machine and the client machines
booting off floppy or remote boot options of the box's network card.
Most of the machines I'm wanting to use have a primary job during the day
as work stations running windows NT for the business, but if I could
have them running as beowulf nodes at night that would be cool. I've seen
a few documents and scripts out there that tell how to do this, butas far
as I can tell most people doing beowulf systems like to use the Red Hat
distribution. Any reason why they pick Red Hat over debian for this? Is
this something not easily done with debian?
thanks.

Tommy