mosix debs.

Hi all,

I now have usable mosix debs for people to try out at:

http://people.debian.org/~viral/mosix

I have integrated both the mosix patches into one patch, that can be applied
automagically with kernel-package, or using the script in
/usr/src/kernel-patches.

Here are brief summaries of the packages :

mosix contains the binaries.
mosix-dev contains the header files and the static library.
kernel-patch-mosix  contains the patch.
mproc contains mtop and mps.

It'd be cool if someone could try out the packages and tell me if something/
anything works ! ;-)

viral

--
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.