mosix debs to try out..

Hi,

Firstly, I'd like to thank all the people who replied to my ITP mail for
mosix, and offered to help with testing.

I haven't tried patching my kernel with mosix yet and running it, cause I
don't have access to my cluster for about a month.

However, I have packaged the mosix utilites, scripts, manpages etc.

They are available at :

http://people.debian.org/~viral/mosix/

Also try to build from sources, and look at the build process. I had to
do some stuff in 'ad hoc' ways, because of the way mosix is distributed.

I have put other ideas/gripes/requests for money ;-) in README.Debian.
The README.Debian is also available by itself:

http://people.debian.org/~viral/mosix/README.Debian

I await bug reports.
Once it gains a certain level of usability, I can put it into unstable and use
the standard bug reporting system then.

Also, I might not be able to deal with bug reports promptly, cause I have exams
now, and not to mention, no access to a cluster.

viral

--
There's someone in my head but its not me.