PetSc

Hi,

I'm using PetSc for a CFD demo on our 32 node cluster here,
and here are some comments regarding its use of mpich

Well, for a real cluster we have found mpich to be an awful
thing. We use LAM and avoid using mpich, it's not good enough
for us. Thus, we were surprised to find petsc depending exclusively
on mpich.

I know that it is a TODO thing as I had to change the petsc
build to use lam, but I think this needs some consideration.
Would it be too expensive to include also the packages which depend
on lam?

Thanks,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural