Re: fortan analyzer

Eric.Hardy@univ-brest.fr (hardy@univ-brest.fr) said:

> I need such a tool because I have to analyse old fortran programs
> and I have to try to make a paralell version. Those programs are
> very bad programed with all variables declared as commom and,
> somme variables with names as "if" or "end" !!!

i've only heard of it being useful on old crufty code, but maybe bert
will help you out.   It's not free (speech) software, so apologies if
this crosses some line of decency around here :>

http://www.plogic.com/bert.html

==rob

--
Rob Latham: linux A-Team                          Allentown, PA USA
EAE8 DE90 85BB 526F 3181                   1FCF 51C4 B6CB 08CC 0897