Re: pbuilder

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 03:13:32PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> I think you can set up EXTRAPACKAGES="ssh"
> in /etc/pbuilderrc
> and add Non-US mirror, for "pbuilder create"

Thanks. That has mostly sorted things. Still have a
problem though... lilo seems to get explicitely removed
during the second stage, after debootstrap and I haven't
figured out why yet.

Use Linux: A computer        Dale Amon, CEO/MD
is a terrible thing          Village Networking Ltd
to waste.                    Belfast, Northern Ireland