zero-copy tcp in 2.4 and MPI?

Greetings!  I've read the stuff on Tux/X15 in kernel 2.4 with
interest.  Apparently there is some enhanced 2.4 kernel tcp interface,
using either TCP_CORK or sendfile(), which I'm not exactly sure, to
effectively get zero-copy tcp/ip networking, and a great performance
boost.  I think that if someone had a copy of the source to X15, that
might be the quickest way to find out what's going on.  Can't find it
now -- seems to be a commercial product at this point.  My question --
shouldn't the MPI implementations be able to benefit from this?

Take care,