mosix and mproc debs.

Hi,

I think I'm almost done with the mosix debs now. I'll upload them to unstable
by tomorrow, if I don't get any showstopping bugs from anyone. That way,
a larger audience should be available to try out the debs (or so I hope. I
must be damn good, not a single bug in my packages yet ;-) )

Again, debconf can be used for configuration of the cluster, which I haven't
yet done, and its not as important, I think. One can just ship mosix.map
to all the machines. :-)

I also haven't modified /etc/inittab and others to use mosrun and lock local
processes to the local machine, because I think that the default policy is
not to migrate. I'm not sure of this though, so somebody please let me know
if I'm wrong. Maybe otherwise, in the mosix initialisation, we could
set this up as the default behaviour.

Again, the following sources.list lines for apt :

deb http://people.debian.org/~viral/mosix/ ./
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~viral/mosix/ ./

viral

--
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.