Re: Demo

Hi Adam,

Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Now if I can just get some time to check Eray's METIS package, then after that
> I'll finish PEScGraphics 0.2...

You're doing a great work with PETScGraphics because that's just the kind
of stuff students could get a feeling of HPC and experiment with. From
what you write, it also sounds like a great beowulf demo to impress
professors and friends with. (That's a virtue of computer graphics ;)

The metis packages work fine with me, but I'm sure that there are imperfections
as always, not to mention the grand fallacies it may contain. Nevertheless,
that is I think my 6th source package so I guess it's fairly correct and
almost lintian free:

orion:exa$ lintian ~/devel/debian/metis*deb
W: metis-graphs: unknown-section non-free/science
W: metis-doc: unknown-section non-free/science
W: metis-dev: package-contains-upstream-install-documentation
W: metis-dev: unknown-section non-free/science
W: metis: unknown-section non-free/science

The license, if you've read my ITP on debian-devel, seems to be non-free.
I've obtained permission from the author to distribute metis, but it remains
that way. I made the section non-free/science since I think science section
has gone online, but I may be mistaken.

Thanks,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa)