Re: Parpack?

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Camm Maguire wrote:
> Greetings!  Just learned about this the other day:
>
> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/plapack/
>
> Anyone have any experience with this?  Is it worth packaging for
> debian?  (plapack and txblas).
>
> On a related note, what about the sparse matrix solvers listed at
> netlib (parpack)?  Anyone use sparse matrix routines?
>
> scalapack seems to be missing an all-in-one routine for the general
> non-symmetric eigenproblem, although it looks as though one can be
> pieced together from other components.  Anyone have a pointer here?

Arpack (arpack++ C++ bindings) is the library for eigen solvers in general

http://www.caam.rice.edu/software/ARPACK/arpack++.html

then you will have the links for all needed libs ARPACK...

that would be very cool to have these packages fro debian
C.
--
  Christophe Prud'homme                  |
  MIT, 77, Mass Ave, Rm 3-243            |   As flies to wanton boys are we