Re: Debian on non-Linux systems

Greetings!  Personally, I think the debian-beowulf list should suit
fine.  There isn't much traffic on this list in general, and I don't
see why mpi et. al. related questions need be cross-posted to
infrastructures.

As one reader of this list, my primary interest in this discussion
would be in making maintenance of Debian clusters easier.  Long
discussions about Solaris and other OS's would not be of interest to
me personally.

Thanks for your work on this!