mosix.

Hi,
I've seen some posts regarding mosix.
And although, its difficult to package it,
it would be nice to have a package of just
the patch, mosix library, binaries and
the docs.

Then I can make my own kernel with make-kpkg
and install the mosix deb.

Its not the best thing, but at least its better
than what one has to do now.

Also, I'm running a diskless cluster here, and
I'm having trouble running portmap (!) on the
setup after installing the diskless package.
The machines bootup and everything runs, apart
from portmap. rpcinfo just doesn't say anything,
just hangs around. As a result I can't run NIS
etc..
Maybe I'm doing something stupid, but has anyone
had this sort of a problem ?

TIA,

viral