Re: NEED HELP: beowulf slower that single processor

Greetings!  This sounds like the problem size you're running is too
small -- you need to make sure your code is parallelized at a "coarse
enough" grain to show the benefits of the cluster.  Try a bigger
problem size, and see if the scaling is the same.  Specifically, check
that you are running the same problem size as those who report success
with VASP on clusters.

Take care,