Re: Beo section

>> Marco Mililotti <angus@archimede.debian.org> writes:

 > Yes, I understand your point of view. You're right, I think. The
 > introduction of a new section has to be really needed. However it
 > should be usefull to have *any* help finding out which packages are
 > available for doing parallel computing.

Ok, so far I have:

  Source: task-parallel-computing-dev
  Section: devel
  Maintainer: Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org>
  Standards-Version: 3.1.1

  Package: task-parallel-computing-dev
  Architecture: all
  Depends: lam2-dev, pvm-dev, mpich, scalapack-mpich-dev, scalapack-lam-dev, scalapack-pvm-dev, blas-dev, atlas2-dev, blacs-pvm-dev, blacs-mpich-dev, bing, netbase
  Suggests: fftw2, ethereal, fping, tcpdump, ntop
   Selecting this package will install all packages related to parallel
   computing development.

what did I miss? would a similar, non-dev package be needed?

	Marcelo

PS: No, I'm *not* going to call this task-beowulf.

PPS: Name suggestions that don't match task-.+-?beo are welcome.