beo packages...

Hi to everyone in the ML...
In a previous talk, I proposed to put all the Beowulf stuff in a new
separate category. I proposed the same to the devel ML, but seems that we
need a good reason to separate things (and this is ok). May the good
reason be "the number of packages available"?? Of course if we have a
certain number of packages specifically for Beowulf clusters, it will be
usefull and desiderable (?) to separate things. So some of you can tell me
how many packages we have that could be put in this (now virtual)
category??

Or, better, have you any comment/suggestion ???

Bye,
tnx

-- Marco Mililotti