Re: Status of bazel-bootstrap packaging

Hi,

I was talking about this with waldi over lunch. Afaict the issue
is/was that the changelog doesn't say why the package needs to include
the full source now, so no one in the ftp team was touching the
package. Waldi is going to reject the package now, can you try
reuploading it with some "ship source in bazel-bootstrap-source
package to enable .... to do ... because ... " note?