Status of bazel-bootstrap in (binary-)NEW?

FTP Team,

Could we please get a status update of the bazel-bootstrap package in
(binary-)NEW? [1] I understand that you've got a lot on your plate but
this is a fairly trivial change and I'm happy to answer any questions
you may have!

Change tl;dr: We're adding a source code "binary" package that's
required for other pending packages to build. This "binary" package is a
simple copy of about 90% of the source code.

The impact though is that this is a blocker on the dependency chain that
has been preventing us from moving forward since earlier this year. In
hindsight, perhaps I should have opened a bug that this upload would
close, to articulate the issue better. In any case, we would very much
appreciate if someone could either approve the change or let us know
what your concerns are.

Thanks!

-Olek

[1] https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html#:~:text=bazel-bootstrap