Re: Removal of buster-backports from the debian archive.

Hi Alexander!
There is something that I don't understand. How are we supposed to
follow this move from mirrors to archive.debian.org then if there is no
fixed date when BPO will be removed form mirrors?

Will bullseye-backports be available from August 15th in the
archive.debian.org mirror?

A bit of context:
The recent removal of buster-backports broke our CI [1], we fixed it by
redeploying Debian Buster images with the correct sources.list (our VMs
are based on cloud-init images [2] that still contain the wrong
sources.list as of today BTW).

Can you point me to the right direction/documentation or how you would
handle this?

Thanks!

--
Faustin