Binary upload required, messed it up.

Dear list,

I'm trying to maintain the opencpn package. Last release missed the freeze, so I need to get it into the bullseye-backports and bookworm-backports list.

However I messed it up, missing the fact that a binary upload is required on both branches since opencpn is NEW on both. I uploaded source packages to both branches.

The results are, well, interesting. For bullseye-backports my package is now in the backports NEW queue, despite that it is a source-only package.

For bookworm-backports my package is basically ignored. Here I did a try to make a new binary upload instead. The first attempt was without the original source, made a new try including the source. However, I get no feedback at all (yes, this is my first experience from the release cycle...)

So, some questions:

- Should I make a new, binary upload for bullseye-backports? If so, should I update the release?

- What is happening to my uploads to bookworm-backports? Does this branch actually exist today? It is obviously missing in a lot of places.

Anyone who can shed some light on this?

Cheers!
--alec