Re: bullseye-backports: collectd's netlink plugin does not work anymore

Hi!

I tested this now on a second system, and there the behaviour is the same. With the version from backports, netlink does not work.

However, I compiled it from debian sources there and it works!
Thus, it looks like that something is wrong with the binary on the mirror?!
Is the version on the mirrors maybe build against other library versions? I tried to look up the build log file, but cannot find it for amd64... Why isn't there one here: https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=collectd&suite=bullseye-backports ?

Best,
Sebastian