Re: Getting added to the backports ACL

Hi Andrea and Julian,

  While I don't have permission to process tickets, I did just take a
look and see that both of your tickets are still in the "new" state.
Eventually someone with the appropriate access will process your
tickets. When that happens you will receive a notification from the RT
system. Until then, it's just a matter of being patient. :)

  If there's a pressing need to upload something to *-backports, post a
message to the list and someone else can upload it for you while you're
waiting.

Mathias