Re: Issue with ca-certificates-java and backports autobuilders

On Wed, 2023-09-13 at 11:32 -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Over at
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=nncp&suite=bookworm-backports
> I can see that nncp 8.9.0 is only installed on bookworm-backports on
> the
> arch I built it for (amd64).  All others are blocked with:
>
> Dep-Wait (ca-certificates-java (>= 20230620~deb12u1))
>
> I'm trying to figure out the problem; that package is arch: all and
> that
> version is in bookworm-updates per
> https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=ca-certificates-java .

Clicking on either the "last log" link directly or looking through the
list of failed logs for architectures were the package has been tried
via "all (N)" gives logs such as
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=nncp&arch=i386&ver=8.9.0-1%7Ebpo12%2B1&stamp=1694163551&raw=0

This appears to show a failure of the kind that the package in
bookworm-updates is intended to resolve, so I assume that someone added
the dep-wait on that basis.

The "update chroot" section of that log also shows that packages from
bookworm and bookworm-backports are included, but not those from
bookworm-updates.

Regards,

Adam