dwarves 1.24.4.1 to bullseye-backports

Hi,

I would like to get dwarves 1.24.4.1 from bookworm to bullseye-backports. It mainly resolves emitting warnings with respect to DW_TAGs while compiling the linux kernel with clang toolchain. Ideally we should have 1.25, but that is not in bookworm yet.

@Thomas, I am a Debian maintainer myself and will be happy to help in backporting dwarves 1.24.4.1 from bookworm to bullseye-backports. I will require upload permissions to dwarves package, though. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thank You.
--
Senthil Kumaran S
https://www.stylesen.org/