Request for zfs 2.1.6 backport

Hi all,

with the recent migration of linux-image 6.0.3 into bullseye-backports, the currently available zfs backport (v2.1.5) is not working any more as its compatibility is only until 5.18 (well, stretching into 5.19).

If needed, I can confirm that a quick manual backport on my laptop builds the packages nicely and dkms installation simply worked. Rebooting into the new system with a ZFS root also succeeded.

Thus, I would like to see the official set of backported packages soon :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Carsten
--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
Callinstraße 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany, Phone +49 511 762 17185