Re: ceph_16.2.7+ds-4~bpo11+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On 1/21/22 11:00, Alexander Wirt wrote:

Rejected until those general questions on the backports ml are solved.

Hi,

I don't see why what I'm discussing in the mailing list should influence acceptance of this package into stable-backports. I would like Ceph over there anyways.

It seems there's a consensus that I shouldn't use stable-backports as a mean to provide an upgrade path to stable+1. Well, ok, I wont do that...

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)