PHP 8.1

Hi maintainers,

With the looming end-of-life of PHP 7.4 in two months, are there any efforts to
make testing's php8.1 packages available to bullseye users via backports?

I know that there is Ondřej Surý's own repository for that, but for some, only
official debian repositories are adequate (since they are already configured,
and aditional external repos are not wanted or even allowed by policy).

I think it would be a good idea to distribute official debian php8.1 packages
through the backports repository.

Cheers and thank you for all your efforts.

– Tim Johann