Re: golang-any bpo11 1.17 -> 1.18

Hi Nicholas and all

On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 3:00 PM Nicholas D Steeves <sten@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Pirate,

Now that golang-1.18 is available in bullseye-backports, would you
please consider updating golang-any (from src:golang-defaults)?  This
enables backports to benefit from testing in sid & testing.

Alternatively, maybe Anthony would like to take over maintenance of the
golang-defaults backport?

golang-defaults will always be team-maintained by the Debian Go team, so there isn't really a notion of "taking over maintenance" by any one individual.  Anyone in the team is welcome to dive in!  :-)

That said, I'd be happy to make an upload to bullseye-backports...  and (5 days later) I finally did!

I think this is the only remaining issue for a Syncthing 1.18.6
backport, which users have requested due to its database-related
enhancements.

Nice!  Thank you so much for maintaining Syncthing!

Cheers,

Anthony