Re: Could sshguard be backported?

On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 at 21:22:32 +0100, Gunter Königsmann wrote:
> In your case I guess a backport is a good idea if some volunteers to create one

It looks as though Boyuan Yang has already volunteered to do this backport
and uploaded it to the queue of new backports:
https://ftp-master.debian.org/backports-new.html

It will be processed by the backports archive administrators next time
they do a batch of accepting/rejecting new backports, and hopefully
accepted (assuming there's nothing badly wrong with it).

    smcv