Re: xournalpp bullseye-backport

Hi Barak,

On  Mi 02 Mär 2022 22:38:15 CET, Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi Barak,

On  Mi 02 Mär 2022 22:07:43 CET, Barak A. Pearlmutter wrote:

Are you kidding? I'd be thrilled! Hack away, upload, etc.
And let me know if you want to co-maintain the package proper, I'd
also be very happy with that. Especially if it means you can tweak
things to make the backport easier to maintain.

Cheers,

--Barak.

Perfect, I'll start looking into this right now and do an upload to bpo tomorrow, probably.

And yes, I'd be happy to be added to the Uploaders: field. Thanks for being thrilled about this!

:-)
Mike

I have now uploaded xournalpp 1.1.1-1~bpo11+1 to bullseye-backports as NEW.

Have you seen my off-list mail from yesterday, asking about branch renamings (branch debian -> debian/sid)? If renaming is not an option for you, let me know what branch name I should push to the packaging Git repo for the bullseye-backports upload.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike
--

mike gabriel aka sunweaver (Debian Developer)
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: sunweaver@debian.org, http://sunweavers.net