Re: ceph_16.2.7+ds-4~bpo11+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

> Please explain which questions you are talking about, so far I was not
> able to find a reason why there should not be a backport.
>
> Having a backport in general and using it as upgrade path are
> completely unrelated things.

As far as I saw mira came up with the question if ceph is supportable et al. I am usually not a big fan of packages in backports where it is unclear if it can be supported over the whole backports lifetime without hassle. I therefore wanted to wait until the thread is really done.

Alex