Re: Could someone upload ffmpegfs_2.8-1~bpo11+1 to bullseye-backports?

Hi Norbert,

(please file a RFS bug as an means to track the efforts.
It is easier to find a sponsor there and it also allows
to use sponsor resources more efficently. Thanks for considering.)

Regarding the package: The package is not identical to the one in unstable:
There are undocumented changes to d/copyright and d/source/metadata. There are
also diffs in d/changelog NOT related to this bpo...

Please base your package on the exact version in testing, and avoid diffs on
those. While your changes are cosmetic in nature, it violates the rule "Do not
make any changes to the packaging unrelated to backporting. "

When ready, please file a RFS bug; free to CC me on that bug and time
permitting I will take another look...

Cheers,
--
tobi