Re: Backport bird2 (2.0.8) into bullseye-backports

Hello,

that's certainly possible and other users have requested this as well on BIRD mailing list.

I'm the new bird2 package maintainer but I'm a relatively fresh DM with no experience with backports, so I've prepared bird 2.0.8 in debian testing in hopes that community would backport but that doesn't seem to be the case so I've requested my UID to be added to backports ACL and I'll attempt the backport myself when I have free cycles.

Thanks for your interest in BIRD!

Cheers,

Jakub 📦