developers-reference update about backports

Hi,

In the light of the discussion on IRC, I'm hereby asking for feedback
(both in terms of wording and content) of the last commit to the
developers-reference. This has been commited, but there wont be a new
release of the package before we got the approval from the backports
team. Here's the commit:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/developers-reference/-/commit/7991f4ab32ae8b6d2cfbbfe6d3fbe5100dfd0c49

Also, I'd like to call for a bit more positivity than what I received as
an answer on IRC. The insults were really not called for, when everyone
is trying to improve Debian. Please stay positive, and let's move
forward together. I'll take into account any remarks that the team will
make, hopefully for the better.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)