bullseye-backports, buster-backports-sloppy started and other things

bullseye-backports and buster-backports-sloppy started

From now on you can upload packages to those two distributions. Please
ensure to follow the rules of those distributions (yes, that means you
can't upload packages to bullseye-backports now that are not in
testing ;))

stretch-backports discontinued
------------------------------

Following the rules [2] oldstable backports was discontinued some time
ago, but we never announced that offically. Please do not upload
anything to oldstable backports.

security uploads
doing so. The contribution document also shows how to reserve a BSA by
doing a merge request to the website.

new backports maintainers
-------------------------

I am happy to announce that Thorsten Glaser (tg) and Micha Lenk (micha) will join
us a backports ftpmasters. They are not yet onboarded, but that will
happen soon. Please give them a warm welcome.

updates for the website

If you have something to contribute for our webseite, feel free to
create an issue or (even better) create a merge request against
https://salsa.debian.org/backports-team/backports-website

Thanks

Alex - backports ftpmaster

[1] https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/