Re: How automatic are backport package updates?

Micha,

Thanks for your efforts.

I am considering switching to Debian Stable from Fedora (which no
longer supports 32-bit systems) and was wondering whether Debian
Stable + Backports might be a reasonable approximation. The only other
32-bit choices seem to be the rolling distributions Tumbleweed and
Archlinux32 (which does not seem to be getting updated much), or
switching to Debian Unstable.

Thanks,
Gregg