Re: Could 0ad be backported?

Hi all,

在 2021-11-19星期五的 17:44 +0100,Ludovic Rousseau写道:
> Hello,
>
> Le 16/11/2021 à 21:31, Boyuan Yang a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > 在 2021-11-16星期二的 17:54 +0000,Matteo Bini写道:
> > > Hi everyone. I am new to this mailing list as well as to Debian Backports
> > > eligibility criteria.
> > >
> > > I wanted to ask if 0ad could be backported since there is no way to play
> > > the
> > > current version on Debian stable. It has been done in the past [1] and it
> > > does
> > > not seem difficult. Last night I downloaded the source from testing and I
> > > successfully build and played it.
> > >
> > > I am more than willing to help: I can be the backport package maintainer.
> > > Let me know what you think about it. Kind regards.
> >
> > I believe the current 0ad package maintainers might be willing to make
> > package
> > uploads onto bullseye-backports. Forwarding your email to them. Please let
> > me
> > know if you need any help (e.g., package uploading sponsorship due to
> > backports ACL).
>
> I don't think I will have time and motivation to handle of 0ad backports.
> Feel free to to it.

Thanks for the info. I have uploaded no-source-change bullseye backports
version for 0ad and 0ad-data. They are currently shown on BACKPORTS-NEW page (
https://ftp-master.debian.org/backports-new.html ) and will be present in
bullseye-backports repo once accepted.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang